Fire Breaks out at Cratos Hotel

North Cyprus News - Coco Bongo Island - CratosFire tore through part of the Cratos Hotel in Çatalköy on Wednesday evening. Cratos Hotel’s social media account said that at 7.30pm, a fire broke out on Coco Bongo Island. Fire fighters intervened to bring the blaze under control.

The fire was brought extinguished by 8.50pm and eight wooden cabanas, bars and wooden decking were destroyed in the fire.

Four people were taken to hospital suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire was a faulty electrical circuit servicing the island.

Kibris Postasi

Other Stories

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ad Blocker Detected

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by whitelisting our website in your ad blocker.

Powered By
Best Wordpress Adblock Detecting Plugin | CHP Adblock