Fire Breaks Out in Çatalköy Residence

A fire broke out in the bar section of a house in Çatalköy belonging to Susan Harris following a short circuit in a refrigerator.

A television set, aluminium shutter, door, sink, refrigerator, oven and other items including wooden flooring and upholstery were completely damaged by the fire.

An investigation into the fire continues.

BRT

Other Stories

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ad Blocker Detected

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by whitelisting our website in your ad blocker.

Powered By
100% Free SEO Tools - Tool Kits PRO