Fire Breaks Out in EMU Dormitory

Two people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after fire broke out in one of the Eastern Mediterranean University’s (EMU) dormitories

According to a police press report, one student and a security guard were taken to Famagusta State Hospital. They were later discharged.

The fire was caused by a short circuit in an air-conditioning unit, causing fire damage to the dorm room.

In May 2018, a fire caused by a faulty air-conditioning unit destroyed the upper floor of one of the dormitories at EMU where 45 students were living. Fortunately, there were no casualties.

Kibris News Agency, mhahaber.com

Other Stories

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ad Blocker Detected

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by whitelisting our website in your ad blocker.

Powered By
Best Wordpress Adblock Detecting Plugin | CHP Adblock