Little Boy Accidentally Causes House Fire

A fire broke out at a house in Famagusta on Thursday morning after a three and a half year-old boy got hold of a lighter.

Reports say that the little boy found the lighter and took it to the bedroom to play with it. He accidentally set light to the bedspread, ran out of the room and closed the door. His mother saw smoke coming from under the door and realised that there was a fire in the room.

The fire was extinguished by the early intervention of a fire crew, however the bedroom was completely destroyed.

Yeni Duzen

Other Stories

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ad Blocker Detected

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by whitelisting our website in your ad blocker.

Powered By
Best Wordpress Adblock Detecting Plugin | CHP Adblock